Skip to content
Chilean (Bloody) Mary
|Pint or Tall Glass
||Celery Stalk, Olives, Cheese, Bacon, Shrimp, etc.
- 2 oz Catan Pisco
- 4 oz tomato juice (or your favorite Bloody Mix)
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 2-4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch smoked paprika
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 lime wedge
- Squeeze the lemon and lime wedges into a shaker and drop them in
- Add Catan Pisco, tomato juice, horseradish, Tabasco, Worcestershire, black pepper, paprika, plus a pinch of celery salt along with ice and shake gently
- Strain into glass with fresh ice
- Garnish with a celery stalk, olives, cheese, bacon, shrimp...and whatever else you would like. BE CREATIVE!
ARE YOU OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN?